Saturday, May 31, 2014

Scentsy Inspirational Stories: from Grace

This week the world lost a beautiful soul, Mayo Angelou. I love her truly inspiring quotes, poems and thoughts - so in remembrance of her I shared inspirational stories from my Scentsy sisters throughout the day of her passing. They were so well received that I wanted to also share with you here. Enjoy an excerpt from Grace's journey:

"I started with Scentsy because I was in a very dark place in my world, fighting depression. I work at home full time and on conference calls all day. No more lunch bunch or getting out to take a walk with co-workers. So I guess for me it was a hobby to get out and have something to call my own. Never in a MILLION YEARS would I have thought that I could build a strong successful business that would allow my family to have things we didn't before, take amazing vacations together, earn amazing incentive trips. I have found what I think I was missing in my life and that is being part of the Scentsy Family. We all come in different sizes, shapes, and colors. For me I finally feel like I belong to something amazing and its about our drive for a better life, providing for our families, and being empowered to achieve the unthinkable." -Grace

Interested in being inspired? Join my team today by contacting me or visiting www.kande.scentsy.us/join

Scent with <3, Kande



No comments:

Post a Comment